Thursday, 1 December 2016

New day, start anew.

Writing doesn't come naturally to me neither does maths or physics, especially chemistry. Being a good girl also doesn't come naturally to me. In reality I'm reckless. But for the last 5 years that side of me has been dormant. Why? Cause that reckless person causes damage and hurt. I don't regret it . Because it's been good 5 years.
 So why am I writing. Is it because I'm bored, is it because my life has been overturned in the last two month and I am deeply depressed or is it because that dormant side of me is trying to break out. I can think of one good enough reason - lets try something new.
Hello everyone I'm Shine. I'm here not just to help other fat, chubby,little bit confused teens like me out there but I'm also trying to figure myself out. So if it gets to depressing and boring for you don't waste your time listening to me. But if you would like to hear the views of a teen who would also share her personal stories then 'Namaste'.
I'm a sort of girl who daydreams a lot and is a pessimist most of the time. I think it's natural in teens. But what's unnatural in me is I'm too concerned with it all. I'm too concerned with my life, my future, my family even my passion to some extent. My mom says I am different that others my age. I like to see the practical side of things rather than believing in fantasy. By my experience if you walk down the fantasy lane and then if suddenly reality hit you, you end up muddled and confused with life. Some who are brave and know how to accept and move on, they survive and years later when they look back they may have laugh out of it while sharing their stories. But for other acceptance it hard. That's when the bleach comes in.
My opinion always be prepared for the worst always have your family beside you. Because even if you stumble and fall they will always extend a hand to help you up. But never stop believing and loving yourself cause that's what gives you the strength to start walking again. Being a teen is hard but also fun. These are the memories we hold on to when life gets tough with the competitions and mortgage and taxes.
But remember never stop dreaming and also eating. Cause baby the sun may set today but it'll rise again tomorrow. So till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment